Our first little grad in the family. Keep it up little man...or else! Also- A quick nugget of information...Jason has fallen in love with a new theatre couch. SO we are getting rid of the one we currently own. It retailed for $3100 and we are willing to let it go for $1500 (OBO) if you or someone you know is dying for a comfortable, leather, lounging escape, let us know!

3 comments:
nice couches! thanks for the comment on Jaynee's picture, i love her to death and being a mom is the best thing ever!! I just keep thinking about what your little girl will look like. I guess you better get a move on it so you can get here soon!!!
congrats to the graduate!! so exciting! :) those pics of him are darling.
Amy
I will let Kurt know about your couch. We need one for the basement.
Post a Comment