Its almost here. The aniticpation is almost too much! I am going to miss Kayla, she has been an acceptional Miss Utah. She has done so much for her platform of internet safety, both on the state and National levels. She is such a beautiful girl, with amazing core beliefs and a delightful personality. I know the next Miss Utah will be equally amazing, but its really hard to see these titleholders come and go. Ugh! Bittersweet, tis true. The pageant is June 17th-20th, tickets can be purchased on http://www.arttix.org/ and believe me- IT IS QUITE THE SHOW! More talent than what you see on t.v. and more class and elegance than you can imagine. It really is an magical event. Even if you're not a pageant addict! And if you're interested in viewing my "baby" I have the lucky job of being the Webmaster for the Miss UT organization as well. Our website currently has a "People's Choice" award poll. Check it. www.missutahpageant.org

No comments:
Post a Comment