Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cutest Kid Contest


So I entered both of the boys in Utah Valley Magazines "Cutest Kiddies" Contest. This is one of the pics of Dawson I submitted. I think it shows a side of him, we rarely (if ever) see. So innocent and cooperative. We'll have to wait and see if he fools the judges!

4 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

He's a for sure win! Look how cute he is. I love him!! Let's do lunch again this week. Have a good day. Talk to you soon.

Kimmie said...

So cute!! I love the look on his face! Looks a lot like his mommy!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! I love the look on his face! He looks a lot like his mom!

Doug and Shayla said...

Amy, he is SO cute! I can't believe how big your kids are doing. I hope you're doing well.