Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Sunday!

Today was wonderful! Lots of family and friends came to support our sweet little Carter! The weather was pretty dreadful, so we ended up losing lots of Superbowl fans so they could get home before the storm came in. But...Carter's blessing was definately the highlight of the day! In addition to Jason getting his new calling, we were asked to speak next coming Sunday...Arrggg! Jason also volunteered me to sing (which I haven't done in a while) I don't know how feel about it! Thank you to all of our family and friends that braved the storm and brought us wonderful food! We love you all so much and appreciate every single little thing you do for us!!
We are so blessed to have you in our lives!

2 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

It was a nice blessing. He is adorable. Thanks for letting us come. Lets get together for lunch and crafts, etc. talk to you soon.

Chel said...

You guys have such a cute family! congrats! I'm glad that the blessing went well and I'm sorry we couldn't be there to support you guys!