Monday, February 18, 2008

Carter's First Giggle!



He went from just cute smiles to full on giggles in no time at all!

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

Amy! That is SO adorable! I have decided that a baby's laugh is my favorite sound! He is a gorgeous baby boy! I'm glad you shared that little giggle!

andrea garber said...

He is so stinking cute!! Blake is a really quiet baby so we can't really get him to laugh out loud like that. He does more of a beavis and butthead laugh and it's really soft. I love that. You guys must be having so much fun! I would love it if we could all get together sometime and just hang out! I am going to add you guys on our links is that ok?

Unknown said...

That's nuts you guys. How old is he already???

We need to have you bring them over one day so the boys can have fun together. I'm sure Caleb will be nice to Carter:)