
Today me, my parents, Jason and the kids all ventured to the famed IKEA. After an hour or so, Dawson was ready to go. This picture says it all! Poor Little guy, he was such a trooper! Once he got a bottle of water and some chocolate from Grandma he was okay for another 20 minutes.
5 comments:
I have to agree that IKEA is not for everyone, I made Rory go there a couple months ago and he HATED it. He told me that he will never go back, but I thought it was pretty fun! Dawson is a lot cuter upset than Rory is though!
That is the look Aidan gets the second we put him in a shopping cart anywhere for any amount of time. Life is so rough! Thanks for the sweet comment you left about my baptism. I am getting adjusted to this before I even start thinking about the temple...especially the garmets, they just terrify me!
Max is jammin' out to your music. Your kids are so dang cute. How old is Dawson? Hey I have a vinyl question. I just painted my entryway and I want to write something on my garage door (the inside). What is a cute quote or saying to put on a door?
He looks a lot like his mama in that picture! Shopping isn't for everyone!
I cannot get over how cute this picture is. I can't tell wether he is just ticked, bored out of his mind, or what. It makes me smile every time I see it. Thanks Dawson.
I will call you tomorrow (thurday). Lets do lunch or something. Don't forget the shoe party tomorrow night if you can make it. Nicole can come too.
Post a Comment