Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Carter tries cereal!


His first attempt at eating Rice cereal! He was so fun to watch, Dawson kept telling me "Ewwwww, he throw up....ewwww!" It was pretty cute.

4 comments:

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

Even if Carter doesn't like his cereal he still looks dang cute spitting it up! We REALY do need to get together...I mean it! Call me sometime, Tina

Jason and Joy said...

Hey Amy, thanks for the birthday wish. I won't tell Blaise (October something for his).

Man your handsome boys are growing up fast!! I understand what Dawson was thinking... that rice cereal does look a lot like puke.

Kimmie said...

I love the still frame you see before you start the video! I love watching babies learn to eat! I can't believe how big he is!

Me said...

Carter is so cute! Aren't kids the best! The video is so fun, I need to learn how to post stuff like that on my blog!