Monday, April 28, 2008

The Votes are in....


AND CARTER IS THE WINNER!!
He is the first place winner of Utah Valley Magazine's Cutest Kiddies Contest- Newborn Category! A friend of mine called me today and told me that he was in the magazine, I was so excited! I had blogged about entering the boys in the photo contest a few months ago and I never heard anything else about it. Then low and behold here it is in black and white! I have to give Kudos to Dawson and Sage (Michelle's little girl) who were honorable mentions (according to us mommies). Anyway- we are totally putting it in a frame so it can be treasured for years to come! It's so fun! And we did get a free issue of the magazine in the mail and a $20 gift certificate to Tucanos! Way to go Carter Man! http://uvmag.com/mayjune08/82_83.htm

4 comments:

Me said...

That is so exciting! Your kids are so cute, so I'm not surprised! Did you get my email about my vinyl I need to order? Congrats on first place.

Cisneros Family said...

Yay for cute kids. Carter definately deserves to be in there, but I think I am going to call them about Dawson and Sage. Ok- I really won't. I am so glad he is in there. He really is adorable.

kate said...

Hooray!! He is such a darling boy, amy! Maybe next year for dawson ;)

-I was playing on scrapblog.com. You are totally right, it is awesome! Thanks for sharing your secret!

Kimmie said...

Yeah for Carter! What an easy job, just sitting there being cute and all!