I had to drop what I was doing and get the video camera rolling! Its really moments like this that put life into perspective for me. Nothing is better than watching two little people, who I'm pretty sure knew each other before this life, get together and giggle for a little bit. The rest of the day, I looked at both of them a little differently for some reason. They both are Jason and I's greatest blessings. We are such lucky parents!
6 comments:
My kids love this video! They keep making me play it over again (Connor says "Do it again mom, those are cute babies"). Your kids are adorable and that really is what this life is all about.
Amy! That is so darn cute! I honestly don't know how people can not want to have kids! Look at how much joy they bring to your life! They are both so precious!
Shut up! Are you guys really coming this summer!? That would be so much fun!
Isn't it so much fun having two boys!? I love being a mommy!!
Ohh, I love it! You guys are so cute. I love having boys! I don't know how you are but I really love it. So good to be able to stay in touch this way. Give your boys a hug for me.
wow...watching that video just sent a burst of tingles through me! Gosh...What a cute family!
Sure Love ya,
Miche
These are the cutest boys in the whole world, and I am not prejudice at all!! Give them kisses for me. Love Grandma
Post a Comment