Saturday, February 9, 2008

Here she is...


This is my first time as a blogger, so bare with me and on top of that I failed literature. I am very excited and happy to announce that Amy Lanae Rasmussen, my beautiful wife, has been chosen out of many amazing candidates to be the director for the Miss Utah's Outstanding Teen pageant. She has been the director for the Miss Carbon County pageant now for four years and has done a great job. She is very excited to take on this new endeavor and is highly motivated to do her best. Way to go Amy! You Rock! We hopefully will all be on our way to Florida this August to watch the National Pageant.

6 comments:

Cisneros Family said...

Congratulation Amy!! I am so excited for you!

Lets get together and start working on your projects for Spring!

Talk to you soon.

Camille Kenyon said...

Nice work Amy!! Of course you were chosen (you're so fetching awesome!!) So I am ready to get busy, just let me know when and what you need and I will be there!! Call me and I can come and help with the chatter crafts! Loves

alohareynolds said...

Congrats, Amy! What a great accomplishment! Girl, doing this is in your BLOOD!!! Way proud of you!

Kris said...

Congrats, you are cut out for this stuff! I remember how you loved to talk about it at that awful place we used to work at in the land Bountiful. You'll do good!

Jason and Joy said...

That's awesome! Congratulations Amy.
By the way thank you for telling me the reason behing tummy time, I now feel more inclined to do it!

Luke and Mary said...

Wow!!! What a great opportunity! You will be fabulous of course! So... does that mean you aren't going to be in charge of Miss Carbon County anymore? If not, who will be???