Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thomas the Train

Tickets to ride Thomas the Train for 20 minutes: $98.50
Train whistle: $4.99
Thomas the Train track & engine toy: $12.99
Gasoline, food and drinks for the day: $65.76
Watching Dawson scream and throw a fit, steal Thomas toys from kids twice his age, refuse to get off the train and beg for more Thomas: Priceless!

8 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

ha ha ha.... I laugh... because I know EXACTLY what that's like.
Oh well.... :) That's what parenthood is about anyway, right?

Kimmie said...

That is classic!! I love those pictures! It's times like this that make you love being a parent!!

Cisneros Family said...

That is seriously priceless!!! I love it. I am glad you had fun. We are finally home. Let's get together soon k. I haven't seen you in forever.

Stevie and Meesha said...

Hey you! This can't be my little DAWSON! Screaming on and off the ride and even stealing toys from other kids! What has happened to the cute little guy:) lol..he is still adorable and I love them both! Just a couple more weeks for me! I am very excited about it! love you guys

Me said...

That is so hilarious! Kids are so funny! Sorry I missed you the other day, I will get my sign eventually.

Tammy said...

Cute Blog!! I love your background. Where did you get it?

Story Family said...

Amy Watkins!! Who would have guessed?? Don't you just love how people can connect with this blogging thing? I'm a big fan.

You, of course, are as cute as ever. And those kids!! ADORABLE!! And your blog--SO CUTE. You must digitally scrapbook first before you add your pics. Right? It's fantastic!

Nice to see you again..:)

Goodkids said...

Okay, you guys are all seriously beautiful. Amy, your boys are growing up way too fast. You are such fun parents to do the Thomas the Train thing...maybe we'll be brave enough next year!