Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Happy Anniversary!!!
It's hard to believe we have been in our house for 1 whole year! It feels like we just moved in...however the time from when we picked plans, colors, carpets and cabinets...that is a feeling entirely different!
I have to say I love our home and we have enjoyed this last year being apart of a new ward and meeting such great new neighbors. We still miss our old neighbors and enjoy the times when we get to hang out with them...especially the long nights in front of the t.v., eating junk food and playing PS3. Jason designed our landscaping, however he didn't do any of it (lazy bum) I have to give props to Dave Basinger, our landscaper...he was awesome! He completely worked his tail off and got it all done in a couple of weeks! Dawson LOVES playing on his playset in the backyard, not an hour goes by when he doesn't ask to go swing. I'm sure in time, Carter will enjoy it too and they will be fighting each other for the 'big kid swing.'
I will say that Jason spends hours every Saturday, mowing the lawn, pulling weeds, fertilizing and caring for his yard. I on the other hand, hate yardwork and everything that goes with it (so I guess I'm the lazy bum).I am happy to sweep the garage and play with the kids while he sweats away in the sun! Jason is a great provider and I hope he knows how much I appreciate him and love him for all the hard work he does on our behalf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It has already been a year? That is crazy! Your swing set looks good back there! I just remember when you guys were trying to decide which one to get, I don't think I have ever seen the final product! Well congratulations on the one year mark! :) oh yeah.. do you need your special friends and your veil back? I can mail them to you if you need them anytime soon, if not I can just wait till I see you next. Your Miss outstanding teen doesn't want to use them does she?
It's already been a year?! I can't even believe that! Seems like you just barely moved in! Wow time really does fly! It looks amazing! Happy Home Anniversay!
Cute yard! I can't wait until we have a yard to work on, I guess we need to get into our house first!
Amy! Your house is gorgeous!!! I can't believe it's been a year either! Crazy! I still need to come down and visit ya!!! One of these days when I'm not working, since that is ALL that I do hehe...
Congrats, chica!
Post a Comment