Its been a little delayed in getting my Fathers Day post up...I really have no excuses I guess. Yesterday Meesha and I took the boys to get their pictures taken. It was Carter's 6 month Milestone appointment and Dawson hasn't had his pictures done in a while. SO- hence the 2 of Carter (he got a little more attention because of his age). But I thought they turned out so cute! Father's Day was a ton of fun! We went to Price for a few days and got to spend a lot of time playing the Wii we bought for my dad. I also made a video slideshow for Jason of all the most adorable pictures I could find of us and our journey into parenthood. He'll probably get mad for saying this...but it even made him cry. You can watch it if you want...
www.studioonline.com/amy_rasmussen. Honestly, that's what I was going for when I made the movie! Both families got to watch it and it made Jase feel so special!!

He truly is an amazing daddy and husby for that matter. He is so considerate and he works so incredibly hard to make us happy. Dawson picked out a Mr. Incredibles card and a Mickey Mouse bag for his gift. Jason was so excited that I let him pick it all out and so was Dawson (of course). We had a delicious lobster dinner at my parents house and then had a yummy Brisket BBQ at the Rasmussen's. Needless to say- by the end of the Weekend, we had eaten WAY TOO much! I just have to say a huge "WE LOVE YOU" to Doug, Jason's Dad and Chuck, my Dad for all that they do for us. They are both awesome grandpa's to our boys and we are so lucky to have them in our lives.
Not only have they always been wonderful fathers to us, they are constantly teaching us and motivating us to be the best parents we can be!

1 comment:
What a neat Father's Day! Sounds like you made it so special! I need to learn to be more thoughtful, like you!!
Post a Comment