
A few weeks ago, my oldest brother Shane invited the kids and I to attend the zoo with my niece and nephew. Today we woke up early, got the car and diaper bags packed and went on our way...rain NO shine. We did our best to bundle up and got to the zoo before a lot of other people arrived. Kaylani- my 3 year old niece is quite the talkative little one, she had a comment about everything we saw and a lot of things that came out of her mouth were...how should I say...CLASSIC!

Like in this picture of the "Ghost of the Bayou." (White alligator) she said, "He looks dead, huh?" and she kept saying it. People around us were laughing. Had to give her credit though, it really does look dead. Thank goodness though, it didn't rain on us at all while we were there. It just didn't get above 63 degrees

Dawson really liked the white alligator and the elephants. He didn't really care to see anything else. I promised him a toy from the gift shop if was a 'good boy' and I wanted to get Kaylani something too, since I don't get to see or spoil her very often. Dawon picked out a $3.00 white tiger head on a stick thing and Kaylani got a giraffe stuffed animal (not the most expensive one in the store, but up there) She was so grateful though, I didn't care. All in all it was a pretty fun experience.
5 comments:
I am suprised that Dawson didn't like it more than he did! But he is still cute as ever! He is so cute and so is Carter I love them to death:) I just can't wait for mine to be here, 5 WEEKS:) well love you guys and hope to see you soon!
Hey Amy! This is Jaime Sjostrom. I somehow found your blog today and just wanted to tell you how cute your family is! Your boys are adorable. And your house is AMAZING. I LOVE it. I glad things are going so great!
Howdy! Looks like the zoo was a blast! Can't believe how big the kids are getting! Kaylani is hilarious with the things that she says! I could totally hear her saying that about the alligator! Ha ha ha...Give those cute boys of yours hugs and kisses from me!
We are taking the kids to the zoo next week and I think I am more excited than they are! Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how big they are getting, time flies!
Glad you had fun at the zoo; it seems like we always have traumatic things happen: tyrannical meltdowns, accidents, getting lost, more tyrannical meltdowns, etc. Anyway, your boys are so gorgeous. What a cute family you are!
Post a Comment