Saturday, July 5, 2008
The 4th was awesome! We had most of Jason's family with us and my parents came too. The girls spent the day shopping while the "boys" went golfing and played Xbox. Later we had a killer BBQ with all the grilled favorites, ribs, corn, pinapple...yummy stuff. The fireworks were hilarious! Dawson and Carter got a large helping of all the piro-technics we had to offer. Carter loved it for the most part, just not the noisy ones! Dawson of course went crazy with the sparklers...always a poplular choice with the little ones. THEN on today, we headed up Provo Canyon to the Rasmussen Reunion. It was a lot of fun. We got to see family from Florida and Wyoming and visit with the local ones too. The rest of the day (for me at least) was spent getting packed and ready for the LONG week ahead of us. I am leaving for the Miss Utah pageant in SLC, since being on the board, I get to do lots of things to help during the week. Hopefully everything goes well and my boys (all 3) will be okay without me 24/7!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They are so cute! I am so very sad that I wasn't able to be there. But with a new baby you kind of have to do what is best for the baby and I have to say that he is very worth it:) I can't wait to move up there and be able to mess around with you and have fun!! love you guys!!
Amy, holy cow. It's a small blogging world! I just found your blog on a friend of a friends! By the way, this is Toni Southam (Perkins)! Your boys are sooo cute! Your house is gorgeous too! I'm jealous! Anyways...I'm going to add you to my friends and feel free to mozey on down to our blog. It's ntgsoutham.blogspot.com!
Have fun at the Miss Utah pageant. Go Miss Carbon County (I don't even know who it is this year, I am a slacker). I love your blog, you are great at adding new pics and scrapblogging!
Are you still doing vinyl?? I tried to go to your website and it was disabled...let me know.
Girl, I've got to tell you! You are GORGEOUS!! So, um...what's with the bandaid? Glad you are enjoying all the summer activities! Can't believe how big my nephews are getting! Love you guys!
Post a Comment