Saturday, July 26, 2008

Slip-n-slide?


Jason woke up this morning on a quest to find a Slip-n-slide for Dawson...well 8 stores later, he found one...okay make that 4!! Apparently one wasn't long enough. By the end of the search, the kids and I were exhausted, so the three of us went down for a nap and when I woke up...this is what I found in the backyard!
Jason said he would take us all out to dinner if Nicole and I both did the slip-n-slide, so after a few minutes of extreme defiance on my part, I dusted off the ol' swimsuit (literally) and headed down the plastic runway of terror. My video will not be posted, as where my suit didn't quite stay were it was intended. For those of you curious enough, I will show you the clip for the small fee of $10,000. Its that bad. So anyway- once Dawson woke up and saw what Daddy and Uncle Sean were doing, he wanted NOTHING to do with the slip-n-slide. However, I don't think Jason really ever thought Dawson would actually be excited for somthing of this nature. He says his intentions were pure, but for some odd reason, I have a hard time believing him. The videos don't show any reason for that suspision either...



P.S. in the first video, Sean hit his back on the cement, he has a pretty good battle wound that he's proud of because of it.

11 comments:

Jamie and Tom said...

hahaha that is so funny! Of course it is Sean and Jason rather than dawson going down the slip-n-slide. Typical! I always remember going on these and running off of it and getting grass burns all over me. stupid things haha but they're fun!

Bryce & Camillia Dougal said...

Looks like too much fun! Can hear the little ones crying in the background. We liked those when were little too! Never thought of putting three of them in a row though, way too much fun! Good Laughs!

Stevie and Meesha said...

I don't care who you are that right there is funny. lol. good times.

Kimmie said...

That is hilarious! I think our husbands would get along great! That is totally something Davey would do!!

Kimmie said...

That is hilarious! I think our husbands would get along great! That is totally something Davey would do!!

Adam & Ady said...

My brother Jeremy just emailed me pictures of their homemade slip-n-slide that was a million feet long (literally like 27 ft). What is it with boys and long slip-n-slides? They put a HUGE tarp going down a big hill and threw a hose at the top to get it wet. Totally a ghetto slide...but it looked fun. They had to put his kid in an little tube to get him to go down. Seems like he and Jason should have teamed up :)

jes said...

Looks Like FUN!!!!

Mike and Larissa said...

Looks fun! and looks like it would hurt. they need to try the Huge slip and slip we have. four big billboard size tarps that we lay out in pioneer park it's flippin awesome.

Jen said...

I guarantee you Cameron would be the first person down the slip n slide. Don't worry, he is perpetually 12.

But your family is adorable and I want to eat Dawson's face. In a good way.

Unknown said...

You know how to get someone laughing! Looks like we should get a slip n' slide! Yes...we need to get together...my cell is the same as before...let me know if you don't have it though! I just need to call you!

Love ya,

Miche

Life As We Know It! said...

you are so cute and so beautiful I love your backyard. The guys are having way to much fun. I think most of the time dads say they are doing something for the little ones but it turns out to be more for them. Thats how it is with Mike. Gavin ends up crying telling me daddy wont take turns. We got to love the big kids we are raising too.