Monday, November 10, 2008

TAG! 8 Wonders of us...

Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. The Office
2. House
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Heros (Jason)
5. Food Network Challenge (Amy)
6. Jon & Kate + 8 (Amy)
7. Sports Center (Jason)
8. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Dawson)

Things that happened to you yesterday:
(we are going to pretend it was Saturday)
1. Had McDonalds for breakfast (Amy)
2. Got the stage decorated for the pageant (Amy)
3. Had lunch at McDonalds (Both)
4. Played Halo (Jason)
5. Put on a pageant with Meesha (Amy)
6. Had Cold Stone with Meredith and our moms (Amy)
7. Watched Van Helsing and talked (Both)
8. Woke up countless times in the night with Carter (Both)

Favorite places to eat:
1. Goodwood BBQ
2. Chilis
3. P.F. Changs
4. California Pizza Kitchen
5. Spaghetti Factory (chicken marsala...mmmm)
6. Tucanos
7. McDonalds
8. KFC

Things we are looking forward to:
1. Disneyland (two weeks)
2. Thanksgiving (seeing family & Halee)
3. Christmas
4. Miss America (Amy)
5. Warm weather
6. Schyler comes home
7. Hopefully getting a baby girl on the way this summer.
(WE ARE NOT EXPECTING NOW)
8. Going to Florida in August

Wish List:
1. Be in better shape (both)
2. Mississippi clients to bring in the BIG $$$ (Jason)
3. A daughter sooner than later :)
4. Cabin in Scofield
5. World Peace
6. The lots next to us get bought
7. Jazz win the conference (Jason)
8. Endless pedicures (Amy)

I Tag: Sarah, Camille, Michelle(s), Camillia, Taryn, Suzi, Jen.

5 comments:

Kris said...

Okay, I may be blonde but are you PREGNANT? Is this how you post it? I love Jon and Kate plus 8 as well. Wow you are keeping busy!

Me said...

Love the tag, thanks for all your help with my YW. It does not go unnoticed! I hope you get your baby girl!

alohareynolds said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! Get that baby girl on the way! And hey, the practice doesn't hurt either HAHAHA!!! WOW- it is going to be weird when you have your 3rd kid and I don't even have my 1st yet LOL! Love ya girl and miss ya tons! Hey, are you still coming down the Ogden area on Saturday? We should do a lunch!

Kris said...

That's a better explanation!!!!

Dunn Family said...

Hey we need some Vinyl lettering for work so I was just wondering some prices and looks of things so that I could discuss it with the coworkers. Could you send me the link to your site? Thanks