Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This came as a complete shock! I sometimes like to interview Dawson when we are driving in the car, or cleaning his room or folding laundry etc... Today it happened to be on camera. I was asking him all sorts of questions from his favorite color to his favorite shoes. When I asked him this question, I just about fell off my chair laughing. What a character.

5 comments:

The Ludwig Family said...

Anna is in love with Dawson! She wants to watch this again and again! He is such a cute kid!

Lindsay said...

He is just a doll!! And so big holy crap! Does that make us old when our kids are big!??!

Halee D. said...

First off the answer should be Aunt Halee, so that's your next project get him to stay Aunt Halee, second of I did fall of my chair laughing! He is such a stud can't wait to see him!

Bryce & Camillia Dougal said...

Too Funny! He looks good in his glasses!

Kimmie said...

That's hilarious! He looks SO cute with his glasses! I love kids responses!!