Monday, March 9, 2009

Interview with the D-MAN.

1. What is something I always say to you?
"Do you want to watch Cartoons?"
2. What makes me happy? "Cleaning my room."
3. What makes me sad? "Crabby Patties make you sad."
4. How do I make you laugh? "When I make Carter laugh."
5. What do you think I was like as a child?
"little and then you got bigger."
6. How old am I? "I need some help, I don't know."
7. How tall am I? " Really BIGGER"
8. What is my favorite thing to do? "The Buzz ride at Disneyland."
9. What do I do when you're not around? "cry"
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
"cuz you married daddy."
11. What am I really good at? "taking clothes out of the dryer."
12. What am I not really good at? "watching cartoons"
13. What is my job? “checking your email.”
14. What is my favorite food? “pizza"
15. What makes you proud of me? “cleaning my room”
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
“nobody, just mommy"
17. What do you and I do together? “play with Carter"
18. How are we the same? “we have 2 eyebrows.”
19. How are you and I different? “I'm a boy, you are a girl.”
20. How do you know that I love you? “cleaning up for me.”
21. Where is my favorite place to go? "the mall! I like it!"

9 comments:

Stevie and Meesha said...

I love that little guy:) He makes me smile every time I see him. I laugh every time he tells me I small and you BIG. He is so funny and some of his answers are very good!! Love you Dawson:)

Unknown said...

What a smarty pants! That's so great you did that...he's going to thank you later! At least you hope so right? Miss ya!

Justi said...

Um....this could quite possibly be the cutest thing ever. He is adorable. I am totally roling about your job, so cute! He is adorable!

Halee D. said...

This is Hilarious! He is getting so big and smart! Going to be just like his aunt Halee that's for sure hahaha jk! I can't wait to see you guys it is going to be so much fun! Hey I don't know if Smeesh told ya but if you want you can come with her up to get me on Tuesday from Chad's, cause we all are going to hang out that's for sure! But give loves to the boys I miss you guys! Loves ya lots!

Kimmie said...

How cute was that? Dawson & I have something in common, I love going on the Buzz ride at Disneyland too! haha we prob rode that ride the most while we were there...mostly for the competition. haha

Bryce & Camillia Dougal said...

what a funny little dude! This made me chuckle a bit. Love it!

alohareynolds said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! This was so awesome!!! Made me giggle!!!

Alaina said...

This cracks me up! I love all of his answers, how could you possibly choose a favorite!?

Amy Jones said...

I love your interviews with your kids, they are sooo funny and cute...