Happy Birthday Jase!
28 Reasons why I LOVE YA!
1. You get up and make the boys pancakes almost everyday.
2. You let me sleep in while you make the boys pancakes.
3. Your LOUD laugh!
4. Your sense of style (you metro man)
5. The way you do the "Carlton."
6. Your jump shot.
7. Your love for the Gospel.
8. The way you respect your calling.
9. How you teach the boys the art of shooting a b-ball.
10. The way you smell just after you shave!
11. How hard you work to ensure a happy quality of life.
12. Your love for motorcycle riding.
13. How you grill...nobody can cook a steak like you!
14. How sexy you look when you grow a beard.
15. Your concern for others and thier well being.
16. I love that you like to take bubble baths...
17. Your insane love for movies!
18. Your appreciation for theatre and the arts.
19. The way you like to listen to spiritual music when you feel down.
20. Your enthusiasm for pageants and letting me be apart of them.
21. The way you LOVE our families, both sides!
22. Your ability to calm the storm,
23. Your patience,
24. Your devotion,
25. Your sense of humor,
26. I love that you chose me to spend forever with.
27. I love that you LOVE your children.
28. You know when to wear the pants and when to share them! (what woman wouldn't love that)
Happy Birthday my sweets!

5 comments:
Hey, It is Deidra Walker. I have loved checking your blog. Sad your are going private. Your boys are adorable. Deidra31784@hotmail.com
Amy,It is Melanie Stoker! I feel like a blog a stalker, but I found your blog on Cassies! Your family is sooo cute!!!! I had no idea that you had 2 children! They are very cute!! I also noticed that you were going private, I would love to keep up with your cute family if you don't mind! Our blog is also private, but I would love to send you a invite if you would like! My email is melstoker@msn.com
Happy "Late" Birthday Jason! Dang I remember that day like it was yesterday! I can't believe how time flies... now you are an old man and have TWO kids! Love You Guys! Wish we got to see you more!!!!! Than like once a year!
Happy late Birthday Jason! We hope it was a good one.
Amy- definately add us to your private list. (Did I already leave you my address)?
mich303@yahoo.com
See you wed. for lunch!!!
I love this! What a great way to let jayson know why you love him. I am going to steal your idea and write Jay a note!
Post a Comment