Wednesday, April 15, 2009

camera, FOUND

I love the prayers that have nothing to do with spiritual things.
A few hours later...I walked over to the couch, pulled up the first cushion I came to and WALLA! There it be. Whew! I was already researching cameras online, I found a few that I really could have settled with. But- I am happy I found him. Here are some pics I took from Easter on my mother-in-laws camera.

AND....the biggest news....
Dawson has been approved for his eye surgery! We are so happy- at our last visit to the doc, his vision improved from 20/80 to 20/30 which is really great for this little guy! The surgery is a minor one, should last about 45 minutes. They will be re-aligning the muscle around his left eye. The doctor assured us it is much harder on the parents that it is for the patient....ummm, YA!
I know our prayers have been answered in this matter and I am so elated for Dawson! We will keep you updated...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

And another one bites the dust...I don't blame you one bit though! Happy Easter...and congratulations on not only finding Mr. Camera (I called out his name several times) and a huge exciting congrats on the eye surgery!

Julie said...

Those pictures are so cute! What cute little boys! When is the surgery??

Bryce & Camillia Dougal said...

we are so excited with you, and understand your anxiety too. glad you found the camera! your boys are so cute. kimmy can even say their names! give them kisses from us!

Lindsay said...

I am happy that you found your camara. And that is cool that Dawson is getting the surgery for his eye. We looked into that but our doctor told us that because I cought it so early that it will be no time before he is out of glasses so he thought it was best just to wait it out. So goodl uck with everything!

Jamie and Tom said...

I'm sure glad you found your camera! Life is just so much better when there is a camera around. That is cool dawson gets to have his eye surgery! I'm sure everything will go well!

Emily said...

That's great news! Anything related to the eyes make me nervous, so I can only imagine.