Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Got Milk?

Don't ever turn your back for a second! I was literally on the phone for 3 minutes when I heard laughter and cereal being thrown against the wall. Upon my first glance at the crime scene, I just started to laugh...wouldn't have done any good to get mad. They were tossing the Apple Jacks high into the air and rolling around in them.

Nothing a shop vac couldn't handle.

Thank you boys for keeping life fun!

6 comments:

Stevie and Meesha said...

OH MY HECK! lol amy that is awesome. sad for you that you had to clean it up but so very funny:) So was it both of them or just Carter? lol poor Carter knows he is in trouble too!!

Lindsay said...

That is so stinking funny! It is everywhere! Wow. Doesn't it just amaze you how fast little boys can make a mess but love doing it! Sometimes the simplest things cause the most enjoyment.

Tammy said...

Love it! I love how you told him to start eating them...he would be one full kid after eating all of them. So cute!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Kudos to you for laughing! These are the kinds of scenes that send me into a panic on a daily basis. At least there WAS no milk involved! I guess sans milk it was a laughable scene.

Jen said...

hahaha your boys are my favorite.

Charlie and Cassie said...

you totally have your hands full!! at least you have a good attitude about it and you laughed!!