Saturday, August 8, 2009

the ANNIVERSARY

It honestly seems like I just wrote one of these sappy "I love you honey, Happy Anniversary!" Posts...but I guess thats a good thing! So here we go...I tried to mix it up a little?
Jason at 6 months.
I love that you are such an amazing father, you change the diapers, read the stories, play the games, teach the manners and do all that you can to support them. Dawson and Carter are in awe of you. They are such lucky little guys to have someone like you as their father. I know the decisions you make, big or small- are made with them at heart.
Jason at 5 years old.
How ironic is it that I married someone who likes to shop almost as much as I do? You always look your best and I appreciate that about you. You care about your physical well being and that is very important...now if you could just give me a little bit of your motivation? Going along with that, you work so hard to provide for us. Your ability to keep going when you don't feel like going, is a huge part of why I love you so much. You never give in and you do it all with a smile.
Jason pre-mission days.
And lastly, I just love you for you. That might sound a little cliche, but I don't think there would be enough time in all my life to write down all the reasons why. You let me win the silly battles and stand firm when you know the truth. You support my hobbies and interests and have proven time and time again that you believe in me. You make my world go round and prove that it doesn't really revolve around me (or anyone else!)
You are 100% incredible and I look forward to many more anniversaries with you!

2 comments:

kate said...

happy anniv you two!! hope its a great one! sorry, again, that my hub is stealing him at the moment :)

have fun pageanting tonight!!

Bryce & Camillia Dougal said...

happy anniversary, wow, they are coming fast huh! hope you celebrated!