
Every once in a lifetime, you meet certain people that can impact every single breath you take. Quite literally this woman, has impacted me in such a way- not only because she brought me into this world (after 9 months of intense morning sickness) but just because of the person she is. For any of you that know my mom, Terri- you know she is creative, strong, witty, capable and amazing! There is rarely a day that goes by that we don't talk at least three times on the phone. I can call her just to tell her what I had for lunch or to let her know when my world seems to be falling apart, no matter what- she always listens and makes sense of the nonsensical ravings of her daughter. Here is a quick top 10...I'm sure I could think of a few hundred more...
but I love you MOM!
10. Her need for diet pepsi after any sort of shopping.
Like mother, like daughter.
9. If she is laughing really hard, she tears up and snorts.
She hates it when it ruins her mascara.
8. Her ability to text.
But she always calls it "email."
7. She loves all 9 of her grandkids. If she spoils one, she spoils all.
She loves to make them clothes.
6. Her ability to ignore drama in life. She has always said,
"Put on your big girl panties and DEAL WITH IT."
5. What a great wife she is. I honestly can say I don't ever remember my parents arguing. They are best friends and respect each other so much.
She is a motorcyclist's wife.
4. She is an excellent cook!
Jason wonders why I didn't get that gene?
3. She is practically the best thing to happen to nursing.
Can you say Masters degree?
2. Her willingness to try new styles!
I love being her shopping companion.
1. Jason is always asking me "Why can't you be more like your mother?"
How many men can say that about their mother-in-law??
1 comment:
You are very sweet. I love you too. I wish I was the saint you paint me to be. I'll try harder,
Post a Comment