We had the opportunity to take the boys to thier VERY FIRST JAZZ GAME! Whoo! Not a big deal to some, but for thier daddy- it was a momentous occasion! We were a little nervous about taking them, but when the babysitter fell through, we decided to make it a fun night. Jason's parents were kind enough to get tickets for all of us! From the minute we saw the ESA the boys were estatic! Dawson couldn't believe all the people, sounds and food. Carter mostly observed for the first few mintues, but quickly started clapping and dancing...especially when he saw the Jazz Bear. Whenever he saw the bear he started freaking out! And I guess Dawson's enthusiasm wore off as quickly has his sugar buzz did because he fell asleep during half time. We were ready to head out by the 4th quarter, Jason's legs couldn't take the weight of a passed out 4-year-old anymore and we beat traffic, which was nice. A very fun night, thanks Razz's!
THE POOL
About a year and half ago, we started the boys in swimming lessons and have since, watched them advance in their skills and relationships with water. We first started going to the Lehi Legacy Center a while ago and LOVE taking the boys there. We took a break from the fun-house over the Summer, but eagerly found our way back today.
The boys start up with swimming lessons again, the first week in February and I think they will suprise their teacher with how much they've learned and how fearless they are...Carter was flying down the slides and dunking himself over and over. Dawson was going head first down the slides, jumping off the sides and 'swimming' as fast as his little feet and hands could paddle. Jason and I were WORN OUT after an hour. Thank goodness we talked them into going home- as long as popcorn was in the deal.
Here are the boys, post swim. So cute.




6 comments:
Your boys are such little studs! When is the next little cutie coming?? :)
Your boys are adorable! I haven't seen Carter since he was little bitty. It was fun seeing your mom for a minute over New Years. It was a bummer that I didn't get to see you. Hopefully next time I come, I'll be there longer and we'll get to hang out. But if you're ever in Virginia, I'd love to see you.
Um.. will this work?
The game was a lot of fun. I love seeing these two together, they are BEST friends! I forgot about that place we need to make a trip up there again together and see if Dawson and Carter will rub off on Daxen!
Ahh...your boys are so cute! I can't wait to take Josie to swimming lessons. I hope she'll be a little water bug too.
Tell Jason I think he's weak if he can't handle a 4 year old passed out on his legs for 4 quarters.
:-) Just kidding...
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Little boys and Basketball...it doesn't get much better!
Alright...apparently we've got to take our kids to a jazz game and swimming...because I'm not craving both!!
Post a Comment