Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas wrap-up! (Picture after picture)

I can't believe how quickly it all went this year! Probably because we barely had time to sit down and enjoy it...between traveling to and from Price, last minute gift getting, cooking and cleaning- it was a Christmas marathon, more or less!
Here are some pics of our fun week!


Cutest picture of Carter (I think)

Carter and Dad take a break from zoomin around on the snowmobiles

Dawson anxiously awaiting for his ride

Opening presents at Grandma Neeley's (Nilly's as our kids call her)
THANK YOU, THEY LOVED THIER GIFTS!!

Opening presents at The Rasmussens on the 24th

Christmas morning- Dawson and his Buzz Scooter

Carter with his guitar Christmas Day...HE LOVES IT!
Even holds it right and sings with it.

Part of the Christmas feast at our house. I think we did the Food Network proud.
Props to my mom and I.

Christmas Day/night cousins Kaylani and Riley slept over.
Dawson and Kaylani slept in the
playhouse downstairs...snug as 2 bugs could be.

4 comments:

Stevie and Meesha said...

Love the pictures. Carter looks so DANG CUTE with his guitar. He is going to make GIRLS go crazy when he gets older:) Good idea with sleeping in the play house, they look so comfortable!

Justi said...

What cute pics! Looks like you guys had a fun holiday. Your boys are absolutely darling.

Lindsay said...

Wow I am awe of your dinner there. It looks fantastic. And it sounds like you had a wonderful holiday!
Thank you for your kind words on my last post. It does help to know that I am not the only one struggling with things. And we both will get through this!
Also I got to busy over the summer that I stopped selling the Miche Bags. But thier website is just michebag.com and they have a ton of new stuff on there. Like bigger bags and a ton of different shells now. Way cute so check it out if you need some!

Kimmie said...

Love the huge grins with their presents!