Disneyland has always been a place I've wanted to visit- from the time I was little itty-bitty, all through high school and then of course now with my family. Last year was a blast with Dawson, he got so excited when we told him what we would be doing. This year however, was a whole new ballgame! He knew which rides he liked, what toys he wanted to look at, and where to go on his map. It was incredible to see the change in just one year, he was totally involved in the daily planning. We decided long ago, that these trips were not for Jason and I, they were for Dawson (and Carter when he's ready to enjoy the magic). It puts a whole new perspective on the trip when you are looking at things through their eyes! We rode the Buzz Lightyear ride approx. 10 times and waited in line for the Toy Story ride for far too long...but it was all for him! I am already looking forward to next year's trip- with Carter!
Here are some memories we made along the way...
Waiting for the Pixar Play Parade (awesome parade)
Uncle Sean, Jason and Dawson ready for more fun after dinner.
Mickey Mouse himself! Dawson commented on his sweater...
"it wasnt even cold mom?"
Waiting in line for the best ride ever invented. The Toy Story Mania ride...its SO FUN!
YEP, Gilles Marini from Dancing With the Stars! I couldn't resist.
AND he was seriously so nice and willing to take a picture with me. Gave me a hug...blush!






6 comments:
Your babies are perfect. Really. So stinking cute! You two need to make a girl asap.
SO fun! I love Disney!! When your kids get a little older you need to take them to Disneyworld. It's a whole new ballgame!
I love it I say next time I get to go with you guys! that is so much fun! I love that Dawson knows so much he is a smart kid!
It startled me for a second when I saw your facebook pic, I thought Amy's husband sure got an extreme makeover!!! But then I saw this close up of you and the DWTS dude and it all makes sense! So glad you had fun at disneyland! I go every three years and visit all my cousins at the same time.
i am so jealous! i cant wait until we can go as a little family too! im going to call you and get all the tips on where to stay and all that junk.
love disneyland! Dawson is soo cute! Hope it wasnt too crazy for you guys!!
Post a Comment