Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Some DAWSON FUN!

Dawson started "Little Kickers Soccer" with Spanish Fork Rec. It was the most hilarious, adorable and awesome thing to watch as a parent! His very first experience playing on a team...and he did so well! The league is a one month introduction to the sport and the rules that little kickers need to know. Jason has to attend each class and help him learn the basic skills he will need later on...they did great tonight! He is the one in the hat...kicking the first ball of the scrimmage.
And the latest project for the most patient daddy in the world...teaching Dawson how to ride a bike! One thing we have noticed about Dawson- when something doesn't come easily to him, he gets VERY frustrated. Hmmm...wonder where he gets that from? But he actually did a great job! He wants to wait till its not so hot to do it again...and I know where he gets that from...ME! :D

3 comments:

Stevie and Meesha said...

Lol. That is too cute!! I love watching soccer, all the little kids in a big group and every now and again you can see the ball:) He did really good on his bike, that was very impressive!

kate said...

haha! how cute dawson! your little boy is not so little anymore, amy :)

Ashley said...

These are so so cute! I can't wait for Josie to be on a little soccer team. I love the way they all crowd around the ball.
I have to tell you that Josie was on my lap while I watched these and she started smiling so big and made a little squeal. It was so cute!