This all happened in approximately 4 minutes. Both stories made me laugh out loud...and I thought because of the perfect comedic timing of them, they deserved a spot on the blog.
Amy: "C'mon Dawson, lets get your shirt on." (after getting dried off from the tub)
Dawson: "Holy smokes Mom! My hands are so wrinkly and old...just like YODA'S! They are so old I can't even clap! See! Tries to clap and sure enough, they barely made a sound. I wonder how Yoda claps loud Mom?!"
Go forward 4 minutes...in the bathroom brushing teeth & flossing....
Amy: " K, Daws, hold still so I can floss. Open wide.
After showing Dawson a small fleck of orange matter, plucked from his back teeth...he responds-
Dawson: "Oh my heck- that has been in there for YEARS!!!"
And thats why having kids is so darn worth it.
3 comments:
What a joy and keep these where he can read them when he is older. You can even blackmail with some of this stuff. He makes my day!!!
Love Nana
Love it! What a cute kid.
I LOVE IT!!! It's so funny to hear what little ones say. I get a kick out of it. Camryn has had some doozies lately.
Post a Comment