Setting: Dawson's room
Characters: Darth Vader (played by Carter wearing a black helmet that was part of a knight costume) & Buzz Lightyear (played by Dawson, wearing his Toy Story pj's)
Buzz Lightyear: Take that Darth Vader! I am bigger than you!
Darth Vader: NO! I'm the Man!
BL: You're not a man, you're a baby!
DV: I'm not a baby, I'm Carter!
BL: No, Carter! You have to play Darth Vader, remember!!??
DV: Oh yeah! Right... I'M DARTH VADER CARTER, ROARRRR!"
BL: Ugh! Nevermind. Lets go play something else.
I must say, listening to this little play time jargin was pretty hilarious. They were SO expressive and passionate that I couldn't help giggle while changing the garbage in the close by bathroom. After they resolved that Carter was just a baby and Dawson was tired of trying to convince him to stay in character...they were quickly off playing cars in Carter's room. Another set of characters to play and more giggles to be shared. I love being a mommy of boys...
Darth Vader and Buzz Lightyear are my heros.

5 comments:
I can picture the scenario in my head about what their actions are and everything. Those boys are too cute and they are so fun to play with!! Love you boys!!
Haha meesha that's so funny cause schyler said the same thing when I read it to him. That is hilarious tell them to get a play together for me and schyler we will be home soon yeah!!!
That picture is absolutely adorable! you have cute kids! Hopefully we can see you guys soon!
I do have to admit that your boys might be the two cutest ever! They are adorable!!! And I LOVE those stories about them. That cracked me up!
hahah I love it! I cant wait until jaynee is jabbering away like that too!
Post a Comment