Monday, November 15, 2010

Disney on Ice

Jason's parents were so AWESOME and bought us all tickets to Disney on Ice. The boys haven't been before and with Disneyland just around the corner, its was a great way to get them in the Disney spirit. They had a blast...got spoiled with goodies...and fell asleep on the way home. Just how it should be!

Ariel & Eric
(this is one my favorite pics of the night...Peter Pan skating with his shadow)
 
Simba & Nala

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute family pic!! What a fun night!

Luke and Mary said...

oh how fun! we took Tianna a few years ago but she was 2 little to remember it :(
Wish we could have made it this time. REALLY cute pics! thanks for sharing

Adam & Ady said...

I know I say the SAME thing every time...but I just can't help it! :) YOUR KIDDOS ARE SO DARN CUTE!!! I love seeing updates of your little family. You guys all look great and always do such fun things!!

Kimmie said...

Cute pictures! I want to take Ali next year to Disney on ice & Disneyland!

Tammy said...

Looks like so much fun!!