Before we headed to church today, we made coloring pages to send to our family! Not only did the kids go crazy for them, but I think I've found a fun idea for later uses. I've been studying up on my photoshop skills...learning a lot and having way too much fun! They print out SO cute!
There are others...but we can't show them! Its a secret...
11 comments:
hey now.. no secrets in the blogging world :) These are really cute! Great idea! Love the picture of the boys on the top as well. Cute kids!
This is so cool. You'll have to share how you did it on your other blog.
So cute! If i send you some pictures would you do it for me?? :) then you wont have to tell me your secret!!
So cute :) IF i send you some pictures would you do it for me :) then you wont have to tell me your secret lol!
Way Cute! You will have to show me how to do it so I can make D some!!
so I love mine!! they are on the fridge as we speak! don't worry I will be finishing up the other one soon! Thanks so much for them!
What a cute idea and I am sure they LOVE them! How do you come up with this stuff! I swear you are just too good!
I love them!! Are you sending one to Ryan? Love, love, love!
I love them. Are you sending Ryan one? Love, love, love.
so cute amy.. such a fun idea!!
What an awesome idea!!!!
Post a Comment