We are indeed expecting again. 9 weeks today. And feeling like _________.
(I will allow you to fill in the blank. Think 4 letter word...sorry, but its the truth.)
Due September 26th. Only 4 days before the 2012 Miss Utah's Outstanding Teen Pageant. No big deal right???? Our timing might not be great- but it's awesome to be on our way to another baby, again. We've laughed and questioned "how did this happen?!" Only because it took a mere 18 months to get pregnant with the miscarriage...and then- BAM! First time, this time...things worked much more efficiently! I must admit I was in a state of shock for a couple of days. But the shock wore off, just in time for me to start puking my guts out.
I had this thought come to mind "How do I know its not the flu??" Then I quickly answered my own question "because if it were the flu, I'd be getting better!" I don't want to complain or pretend like I'm the only girl that's ever suffered through morning sickness (say hello to my own mom, she almost died while pregnant with me...(slight exaggeration, there) BUT it is definitely NOT ENJOYABLE.
I fear to say its worse this time around that with all 3 boys. Girl or not....this kid is giving me a serious run for my money. I really am thankful to have the miracle of life, well inside of me...but boy...its tough sometimes.
Hopefully my days become less full of vomit and persistent napping and filled with grocery shopping and normalcy again.
14 comments:
OH HAPPY DAY!!! Well other then the yucky part of feeling sick! But oh it's so worth it in the end! Congradulations and I hope and pray all goes well through out the entire time. And I secretly hope it is a girl so you can doll her up in cute little dresses, bows and pagenty things! Ha but if she has two older brothers she might by a tom boy too! :) Good luck hun.
So VERY happy and excited for you!!! Hope the next weeks go by fast for you!!
YAYAYAYAY!!!!!! I knew you were hiding something.... WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE SO EXCITED!!!! HOORAY! WOOT!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh ame... this makes me happy. Hopefully the sickness gets better! WOOOOOOOO!!!
I hope that things go well this pregnancy! You deserve it! I hope that your morning sickness subsides soon too! Congrats!!!!
yay!!!!
Amy
Yay for you!! Just stay in bed until it is born!!
YAY YAY YAY!!! Congrats!!!! P.S. I can't BELIEVE how grown-up your boys look! Why do kids have to keep growing?
CONGRATS!!!!! We'll keep you, the baby & the rest of the family in our prayers! Happy Healthy Baby in September!
CONGRATS!!!! I'm so happy for you. And I'm so sorry about the morning sickness. Ugh. I was really sick with Lily.
YIPEE, YIPEE! I am so happy for you guys! The only thing I can say about the sickness part is try to imagine what life will be like in September when you're holding your sweet new baby, hope this helps a little! So sorry you get so sick, hope it can become manageable soon! Congrats, and keep us posted!
Congrats!! Such great news. And I feel your pain. Hang in there!!
Thanks for your comments on facebook. You know your dad and I would do anything for you and all the kids. Making the meals was no big deal and gave us an excuse to come see ya. Like we need an excuse. The sickness will pass!! i know it's hard. Love to you
Congrats! I am so happy for you.
Yay! Congrats. So excited for you! Send the boys to my house for a while. I am sick of princesses and tea parties. We could use some more action around here!!! :) I hope you get feeling better soon! Yay!
Post a Comment