We took them to Music and the Spoken Word on Sunday morning and then took a tour of Temple Square and the visitors centers. I was even enlightened! Lacey and Ms. Dianne asked lots of questions and it was exciting to share pieces of the Gospel with them. Lacey was especially interested, as she is a very strong Christian. She was impressed with our church and was particularly interested in the Temple. Awesome experience, for sure! That night, the Miss Utah Board sponsored a dinner for Lacey and it was lovely. Dawson even got to plant a special smooch on his 2nd National titleholder...I'm sure it won't be his last!
Tiare, Lacey and me at Hagermann's Bake House where they got to be "bakery apprentices" for the day...they were both in heaven. That night they were special guests at an autograph party at "Bags That Fit" in American Fork...cutest stinkin store ever! When I'm all done havin babies...I plan to spend a lot of money in that store! Darling clothes! On Tuesday, the girls went to Midway and swam in the Crater. They all giggled and played for a couple of hours and then we hit some shops and had lunch at Tarahumara, a Mexican restaurant in Midway. Oh my gosh- it was delicious!
(the crater)
The rest of the evening was spent in Lehi, with the girls speaking to Achievement Day & Young Women's groups. The girls were able to share their platforms and eat cupcakes and have fun with some girls their own age. We finished up the night at Texas Roadhouse were Lacey got to try her first dip of FRY SAUCE! She was in love with it and immediately wanted to know how its made!
I took them to the airport on Wednesday and came home and went straight to bed! I needed a nap! It was a fun trip and THANK YOU Jason & Becky for taking the boys for me! I only get to keep doing these fun things because of great people like you!


No comments:
Post a Comment