:) Thanks for posting! Lol..he sure is a boy. He is not hiding a thing. At least it is clear as day and you don't have to guess what he is. YEAH for another boy!
No Way! HOORAY!! I thought for sure it would be a girl! Your boys are absolutely adorable though, so I guess it is ok ;). Yay yay yay! I hope you are feeling better! I've been thinking of you lately. Miss you and hope you are surviving everything!
5 comments:
:) Thanks for posting! Lol..he sure is a boy. He is not hiding a thing. At least it is clear as day and you don't have to guess what he is. YEAH for another boy!
No Way! HOORAY!! I thought for sure it would be a girl! Your boys are absolutely adorable though, so I guess it is ok ;). Yay yay yay! I hope you are feeling better! I've been thinking of you lately. Miss you and hope you are surviving everything!
So happy for you!!!! Boys are so much fun, as you know. So happy!!
Yay!! Congrats!!
Congrats!! So exciting!!
Post a Comment