Sunday, July 3, 2011

Disneyland & Cali 2011

I'm a little late in posting our trip to California! Oops!
We ventured to Disneyland again, this time with my parents, cousin and brother's families. All of us strutted our stuff in coordinating Mickey & Minnie shirts...thank goodness the men were good sports! We ate lots of churros, watched and loved the parades and rode all the rides we could!
We took the boys to the "Minnie & Friends Breakfast" one of the mornings in the park and they LOVED every minute of it. They got to see lots of characters and of course- Minnie Mouse!
Gramma Terri & Papa Chuck!
We finally got the boys to stay awake long enough to watch "World of Color" pretty amazing show...it was a little hard to see everything and it was a bit chilly, but magical non the less!

After 3 days in Disneyland we went to Carlsbad and Oceanside with my Cousin's super fun family! We stopped at a strawberry field that lets you pick your own berries. It was a fun experience, that we certainly didn't want to pass up! Then we headed to the beach where the boys played and spashed in the ocean.

We also took one day and went to LegoLand. Not our favorite place...but the kids seemed to tolerate most of the rides and attractions, pretty well.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

It's so fun to see your entire family again! I had to review with Cameron all of the names. Everyone looks great! What a wonderful trip...we're going on the Disney Cruise in October, and we can't wait!!

Me said...

Looks like so much fun! Your boys are growing up so fast. Aren't churros the best?!

Jamie and Tom said...

Aww! You guys go to disney land more than anyone I know!! ha! I love that! I'm jealous and want to go next time! I love the group pic! It is fun to see the fam again. I'm glad Jay and Becky went with you guys! Their kids are SO BIG! I didn't even recognize Tage or Graydee! Or any of bryces kids for that matter... Looks like it was super fun!