Thursday, May 26, 2011

Our little graduate. Officially.

Because of Dawson's September birthday, he misses the Kindergarten deadline by 6 days. So for the past 3 years, this little man has done preschool. Well, he is officially a preschool graduate. If they gave a dimploma for a Pre-K Associates Degree- he would have earned it!

Dawson with his teacher, Miss Jamie!
Singing the National Anthem
All SMILES!

Some things Dawson learned this year:
1: HOW TO READ!!!
2:  The days of the week, months and how to count to 10 in Spanish and German.
3: Learned countless games and songs that he brings home and teaches Carter.
4: How to fingerpaint with pudding!
5: How to do simple addition, subtraction and 1 times tables!

LOVE YOU DAWSON!

1 comment:

Stevie and Meesha said...

WAHOO for Dawson! He is so dang cute, I am glad we get to see you guys today. I can't believe how old he is. I have a picture of him and I when he was a baby and I love it.