Thursday, July 31, 2008


I turned on the water as I always do to get my desired temperature, and as I continued to get ready to hop in...somebody else beat me to it! There he was sitting like a little duck in a pond. splashing. laughing. smiling. Clothes completely soaked and water pouring down his sweet face. I did what any normal parent would do- grabbed the camera to capture the moment. He was pretty upset too when I removed him from his new found oasis, dripping all over the place in the process. Once I got him changed and I resumed my morning activity, he proceeded to bang on the glass while I showered, with a determined look on his face to get back in.
Maybe tomorrow baby boy!

8 comments:

Evans Family said...

HEY!! Its the Evans Family!!! Your Blog is so cute... we have a blog too so email Jessica with your email and we can add you to read our blog!! hope to see an email soon
-Evans Family

Evans Family said...

ok! I am a dork... jessicas email is farmgirl225@hotmail.com email her so you canr read the blog
Thanks
Evans Family

Bryce & Camillia Dougal said...

Ha ha ha! What a little cutie! Can't wait to give him and Dawson hugs and kisses!

Tori said...

I can't believe he just stayed there and let the water fall on him. I'm almost certain Camryn would be out in no time flat. Very cute.

Me said...

Too funny! What a cute boy! BTW I love your backyard, I saw the pics of it from your slip n slide experience and it is gorgeous!

Toni said...

That is so cute! I can't believe he liked that! Grant would have flipped out! He looks so much like you!

Kimmie said...

That is so funny & a very cute picture! He definitely looks very content with himself. Ali would do the same thing I'm sure! We have a couple of Water babies on our hands!

Jen said...

awwww, see, now things like this make my uterus want BABIES!

haha, seriously though. Your kids are too cute for words and this just makes me smile.