These are just a couple of pics of many more to come! I finally got the boys into the swimming lessons I've been after! Its SO amazing! They get to spend 20 minutes getting private instruction from a real pro, after only 2 lessons- Carter is flipping himself over and beginning to float. Dawson is progressing really well and loves his rewards (Happy Meals, Chuck-E-Cheese, coloring books) Yeah...its worth it though! GO BOYS GO!!!
Here is Dawson before his lesson, sporting his new duds and swimming bag (Yes, I put his shoes on wrong, sorry bud). And Carter learning what buoyancy is all about!

7 comments:
My kids loved swim lessons. Dawson looks so cute getting ready for lessons and just an fyi, Connor has that same Lightning McQueen bag!
that is hilarious that you put his shoes on wrong! haha Sorry it's funny! On another note, GO BOYS!! That is awesome! And what a handsome lil fella!
So cool! That is awesome that they are both doing so well. We are love the pools so I cant wait to put Kaden in next summer! By the way he is so sticking cute in those pictures!
I am so jealous! I finally found someone in little ol' Richfield who does swim lessons, but they were halfway over and they only do them in the summer. There are DEFINITE upsides to living in a big city. Your boys are so dang cute and I love the picture of you on your header, you have pretty eyes.
I am totally in awe! Way to go boys!
Hey you are too on my blog list. You were one of the first ones I put on. don't worry you're still the fav cousin :) haha these pictures are cute! I can't believe carter is swimming! He seems way too little to do that!
Swimming is a great skill to learn. They look like they love it!
Post a Comment