I am happy to announce that Miss Utah's Outstanding Teen 2009 is Meredith Gaufin! (Pronounced Gau-fain) She is just incredible! The pageant was successful, no set pieces fell down, no contestants got sick, people clapped...so all in all it was great! Jen Gulbrandsen (pictured in the middle) was our MCEE along with Mckenna Lewis. SHE WAS PERFECT for the gig. She was a joy to have on stage and everyone loved it! I am so happy its all over and now I can focus on "just having fun." Cuz, really...isn't that all that girls wanna do?
1 comment:
YAY MEREDITH!! I am happy that she won, I love that girl to death! Even though I see you every day just wanted to say that I love this girl and she is AMAZING. Thanks for letting me be a part of it, I love it! Now we just have to get ready for my pageant:) WAHOO!
Post a Comment