Friday, January 30, 2009

Out of the mouth of Dawson

Being how Dawson has taken an inquiry into the everyday life of Jason- where he works and why he goes to work, etc.,we had a little talk a few weeks ago. I told him that daddy goes to work to help people with thier money... and then it helps daddy make money. He asked why we needed money and I tried my best to explain that money is what buys him clothes, food and fun toys and pays for trips to Disneyland.
And he replied, "Oh I am happy daddy makes money!"
I said. "Me too."

And then our funny moment today...
Jason was headed out the door for work and told Dawson,
"I'll see you later bud."
To which Dawson replied,
"You don't need to go to work today daddy. You have made enough money."
It was pretty adorable.

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Kids say the cutest things!

Cisneros Family said...

He is so cute! How are you? Lets get together, lunch, shopping, whatever! How was Miss America? I kept looking for you..... :)
Talk to you soon.

Wendy Cassidy said...

Dawson is so CUTE! Hey just letting you know... I have another blog I use for personal it's carterandwendycassidy.blogspot.com I hope you and your family are doing well!

Kyla said...

He is so adorable! I love that little guy..your post brought tears to my eyes! So sweet!