So ends another great summer season of the boy's swimming lessons. I just can't believe how awesome they have done this year...Carter was so much more comfortable in the water that at his first lesson at 7 months, he loves Pam (the teacher) and clings to her when he is in "rest mode." Dawson has mastered the swordfish swim and even did the death walk, where they walk as far into the pool as they can before they can't reach with their tippy toes and then finds his way to his back for safety. Pretty useful skills if ever they are faced with open water...lets just hope they never have to! We will start up again in the fall, they love it too much now to stop.

5 comments:
Those pictures are really cool. Do you know what kind of camera the photographer used? Your boys are getting so big. Super cute.
What an awesome idea- I love it!
Where do you do swimming lessons in the fall? I want to get Parker going on some.
Holy cow...I'm amazed for at least two reasons...those shots are incredible!!! And the fact that you got both your boys to go under the water!! What cute little tadpoles you have!!!
Holy cow...I'm amazed for at least two reasons...those shots are incredible!!! And the fact that you got both your boys to go under the water!! What cute little tadpoles you have!!!
Post a Comment