What fun family photos! I checked out Alaina's website and she takes great pictures! So, I have a really cool story of how it's a small world: My step-sister is really big into pageants, won a pageant as a teen and helps young girls now (I'm sure my vocabulary is all wrong- you probably don't "win" a pageant-but anyway). I knew in the small world of pageantry that you probably knew my sister and she probably knew you. So, Jared and I came in to Utah for a quick visit yesterday and I asked her if she knew you and she said, “Oh yes…I love Amy! She’s so fun!” She even said that you tease each other about being long-lost pageant sisters separated at birth (or something to that affect-I’m probably getting it all wrong)! Anyway, I thought that was so cool! I told her that I was good friends with your husband on mission and that I had only gotten to know you from blogging, but I had to agree that you seem like a very great and fun person! My step-sister is Emily Petersen and she said the next time she saw you she would tell you this story and say hi for me…but I guess I may be beating her to it. :-) So, this is a really comment now, but I also wanted to say thanks for your advice on the leg cramps…totally works! Talk to you soon!
yes, this was a fun event! so can't wait for the disk so that we can print out some pics!!! we are all missin' you guys! thanks for the fun this month!
4 comments:
Great photos!
Oooh...I love em!
What fun family photos!
I checked out Alaina's website and she takes great pictures!
So, I have a really cool story of how it's a small world:
My step-sister is really big into pageants, won a pageant as a teen and helps young girls now (I'm sure my vocabulary is all wrong- you probably don't "win" a pageant-but anyway). I knew in the small world of pageantry that you probably knew my sister and she probably knew you. So, Jared and I came in to Utah for a quick visit yesterday and I asked her if she knew you and she said, “Oh yes…I love Amy! She’s so fun!” She even said that you tease each other about being long-lost pageant sisters separated at birth (or something to that affect-I’m probably getting it all wrong)! Anyway, I thought that was so cool!
I told her that I was good friends with your husband on mission and that I had only gotten to know you from blogging, but I had to agree that you seem like a very great and fun person! My step-sister is Emily Petersen and she said the next time she saw you she would tell you this story and say hi for me…but I guess I may be beating her to it. :-)
So, this is a really comment now, but I also wanted to say thanks for your advice on the leg cramps…totally works! Talk to you soon!
yes, this was a fun event! so can't wait for the disk so that we can print out some pics!!! we are all missin' you guys! thanks for the fun this month!
Post a Comment