Sunday, May 2, 2010

My 100th post!

Wow- we've had the blog since January 28th, 2008. I should have a few more than 100 posts...but I guess our lives just aren't that interesting!? Some fun facts about the last 2+ years.

1. Been to Disneyland twice
2. Purchased 2 new vehicles
3. Traveled (collectively) to: Germany, Czech Republic, Hawaii, Chicago, New Orleans, Mississippi, Florida (thrice), Las Vegas (thrice), California, Arizona, Mexico and probably a few other states I can't remember?
4. Jason started and has since run an effective Financial solutions company, Silverline Financial.
5. I have continued my involvement with the Miss Utah Organization and loved every minute.
6. Dawson & Carter completed their swimming courses, 3 seasons.
7. Dawson loves preschool, scored a 31 on the 4 year old aptitude (Average was 21)
8. Carter has ruined 1 vacuum, 2 t.v. remotes, one computer mouse, 1 treadmill, clogged the toilet, tooth-paste painted his room, almost had stitches twice, scratched 18 dvd's and still manages to steal my heart.
9. Our yard is completely landscaped and just the way we want it.
10. We have grown closer as a family and Jason & I as a couple, have become better friends that we could have ever imagined. We LOVE our neighbors, friends and people we work with. We are very blessed and we hope the next 100 posts are full of just as much fun and smiles, as the last!
Thanks to everyone who reads, comments and wants to stay in the know with us!

1 comment:

Wilkerson Weekly said...

I want to stay in the know with you. I also want to stay in the know with your fam. Send me email addresses so I can beg to become their very own blog stalker!