The kids couldn't stop crying, the adults couldn't stop laughing.
We love this picture.
On Thursday, the Watkins clan all got together and ventured to Heber City to spend "A Day Out With Thomas." A second time for us, a first time for everyone else.
9 kids
8 adults
5 bottles of water
15 MPH wind
2 strollers
3 bottles of sanatizing gel
1 diaper blow out (poor Colby, poor Krista)
AND 0 major meltdowns...until the last picture...
it was a fantastic day!
My brothers baby- Colby...one little tired boy!


2 comments:
what in the world... Colby? Who, what, when, where... Is this Shane and Krista's? I had no idea. When did he come around?? haha I'm so out of the loop. This looks like a fun day though! I like your hair dark like that. Anyways, fill me in on this detail that I'm missing...
Oh my gosh, Grant woudl have FREAKED! I wish I would have known about it! How fun!
Post a Comment