Thank you Aloha for the inspiration and assignment to do this one.What is your husband's full name: Jason Douglas Rasmussen
How long have you been married? 5 years, 3 months (ish)
How long have you been married? 5 years, 3 months (ish)
How long did you date? Before getting engaged: 6 weeks.
How old is he? 27
Who eats more sweets? That would most definately be ME! Life is too short, eat dessert first.
Who said "I love you" first? Jason did, after he attended the Priesthood session of GC in April 2003. I think we had only dated for oh, umm, I dunno- 6 days before he said it. The feeling was mutual and the rest is history. I did buy my wedding gown shortly thereafter. (2 days)
Who is taller? Jason, 5' 11" I am a meesly 5'5"
Who can sing best? Jason would say me and...I would say me too. He can carry a tune though.
Who is smarter? We lucked out in this dept. Jason is more of a numbers and logic kinda guy. I am more english, history, social issues, factual kinda girl. We are both smart in our ways I guess.
Who does the laundry? Jason wears it, I wash it. I give him crap that 95% of the laundry each week is ALL HIS! He changes clothes 3 times on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. He plays basketball in the a.m., goes to work, then puts on his "lounge" attire...not to mention 3 X's the under-garmies! UHHHGGG! I hate it! I wash my own clothes too, but his out numbers mine by far!
Who pays the bills? Jason for sure. I have no idea how much $$$ there is, or where it is for that matter. I have one bill, my Amazon card, which I never remember to pay.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jason does, so I can sleep closer to the bathroom.
Who mows the lawn? J-dawg, naturally. (J-dawg is what his friends call him)
Who cooks dinner? Wendy's, Bajios, McDonalds, Chilis, P.F. Changs...etc. He does breakfast though!
Who drives? Mostly Jason when we are together, despite the fact I am ALWAYS nipping at him to pay more attention, slow down and stop swerving at the cars with "Y" stickers on the back.
Who kissed who first? Kind of a mutual thing. On date #2, we had just gone to a CEU dance and watched "Simon Birtch." It was like 1:00 am and it just started to happen. Whoot, Whoot!
Who asked who out first? Long story... I was working out at the gym and Jason came in. I had seen him the day before at church and really wanted to muster up some courage to talk to him. Finally after about 45 min. of "gym flirting" I asked him a question that I already knew the answer to...just as a way to break the ice. After a few minutes of talking, I mentioned that I jogged to the gym and I wanted to get a hold of my mom to come get me...since by this point a nice little storm had started outside and I didn't want to run in the rain. I had no luck getting ahold of her so, by being the dashing, knight in gray sweats that he was, he offered to give me a ride. Upon arrival in the driveway, he asked me out for the next night.
Who wears the pants? We both do. And I wash them.

I tag: Jessica F., Kyla, Kate, Tina, Sarah Jo, Kristin L., Mindy B., and Joy!
4 comments:
He's lucky to have you! Here I go.. Looks like fun!
You are so funny, I was giggling through the whole tag. I think the next time I see Jason I am going to call him J-Dawg. My favorite was when you said you both wear the pants and you wash them, isn't that the truth?!
I agree with the other comments! I too was giggling throughout the entry! You two are sooo cute, thought so from the beginning! Love you guys!
heehe. what a treat to learn more about Jason! I can totally hear your voice when I read your posts, Amy! You're a crack up :)
Oh and congrats to your walker and potty user! That is awesome. And even more awesome that your going to disneyland because of it! When??
Post a Comment