So funny, and true. I do think that a man could get away with a gift like a vacuum if it was REALLY nice and the one you had was REALLY crappy (and if it came along with jewelry, too, that would be even better!)
For my birthday just after we were married, Nick got me cold medicine and a humidifier (which I'll admit I use almost every night). He has since learned what not to do!
I made Rory watch this because our first Christmas he bought me a swiffer sweeper! That is too funny and so good for the hubbies to see before Christmas!
3 comments:
My dad just emailed this to me and I laughed and laughed! It made my whole day. Every male should see it! :)
So funny, and true. I do think that a man could get away with a gift like a vacuum if it was REALLY nice and the one you had was REALLY crappy (and if it came along with jewelry, too, that would be even better!)
For my birthday just after we were married, Nick got me cold medicine and a humidifier (which I'll admit I use almost every night). He has since learned what not to do!
I made Rory watch this because our first Christmas he bought me a swiffer sweeper! That is too funny and so good for the hubbies to see before Christmas!
Post a Comment