If you haven't been to Discovery Gateway- I highly recommend going! last week we took the day and went with my brothers family and my parents. The kids could have stayed from open to close if we let them! Dawson blew me away with his incredible little mind. I think we may have a rocket scientist on our hands! He was building, building, building and was doing a really fantastic job too! Carter on the other hand just ran around like a crazy person...making everyone laugh in the process. Good thing we all took a chaperoning job over each kid...heaven only knows what would've happened without one on one attention!?




3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Cute kids.
Okay love the photo of Dawson looking at his structure so intently! Maybe he will follow in his Aunt Halee's footsteps and become a Chemist... hahaha or maybe not. And I love the last photo of Carter Bug that is so him... he needs that helmet 24-7 cause he is destruct-o-man!
Cute pics! Your boys are so adorable.
Post a Comment