After what seems like years of not having a camera...My sweet hubby Jason came through and just in the nick of time! With my birthday just around the corner, he decided to surprise me with a brand spankin new Canon T1i, pretty much the love of my visual capturing world! It is a dream come true! I've only gotten through the first 7 pages of the owners manual, but with some more time and exciting features to figure out...I will master this fine equipment. Here is what we've done so far...me and my cute little male models!
3 comments:
I am soo Stinking jealous!!!! I need a camera soo bad! The pictures it takes are beautiful and i just love your kids to death!
yay for a new camera!! That is super exciting! haha I love the smile picture of Dawson and Carter. That is so cute!
It is destiny! We fit right into your family! We love you! Maria
Post a Comment