Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Diving IN!!

That time of year again...when the boys begin Spring Swim! I am still amazed by how well they are doing, Carter is doing such a great job...Dawson doesn't even need Pam's help...and we are totally thrilled with thier progress!
Carter even went off the diving board today! He still has his moments of frustration and starts to yell at the top of his lungs and say "NO MORE SWIM!" He is our stubborn child, for sure. Pam just laughs and keeps making him work. Dawson just beams after each lesson and says "I can't wait to swim all alone, Mom!"
Another fun event in our lives, is the selling and purchase of our new dining room table! It was so funny, Jason and I walked into I.M.HOME (the only place we seem to buy furniture) and it just so happens they were having a "Un-Presidential Sale" and the table we liked was 40% off! NO WAY!? So without much hesitation, our other set was up and sold on KSL.com in about 35 mintues!
Unfortunately, they wanted to come and get it right away- which left us without a table for a little while! No worries though, we had dinner picnic style. The kids got a kick out of it, even though they could have sat at the bar, they wanted a blanket on the floor. Our new set is just want we wanted! It fits the space we have better, (which is funny who really ever wants to downsize a kitchen table?) We got tired of scootchin around the ends of the table to sit down. And I LOVE the bench seating on the one side, the boys are so cute sitting together when they eat! Thanks Jason for a fabulous Valentines Day gift....a few days early!

9 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG! yay!!! SEE, it wont be so bad when we move, we have lots of ways to stalk each other! I loooove that new dining table, soooo gorgeous! love it!!! I love the blog thing, Im going to be commenting on yours like its nobody's buisness! mine is private but if you want in let me know :) Im a venter so beware!!

The Ludwig Family said...

Love the table! In fact, we have the exact same one! (minus that really cool bench seat). Don't think I want to know what you paid for it though. Let's keep Aaron thinking that we got a "GREAT" deal!

Kaye said...

Love the table. What day do the boys swim? I would love to come up and watch my little darlings!!1

kate said...

its so darling!! and i loove the bench... and i bet you're loving the extra room in there. woohoo!

Me said...

Love your new table. It is beautiful, it looks a lot like mine, except mine is bar stool height. So has our "Good Luck's" worked for you? Just curious ;)

Stevie and Meesha said...

Love the table:) I am a big fan of the bench it just makes it more fun! I cannot believe how far the boys have come from swimming. I still hope to get Daxen into swimming lessons, maybe after all of my school is finished! Miss those little ones it seems like I haven't seen them forever!

Kyla said...

Love your table!! Cant wait for the invite for dinner now :) Love ya girl! Oh and i sooo need to put my girls in swim lessons with her.. can i get her number from you??

Ashley said...

Your kids look so cute during swimming lessons. I've been meaning to ask you how old they were when you started them in lessons. I want to know if Josie could start lessons this summer or if that would be too early. What's your experience?
Also, I love your new table and the bench seat!
And thanks a million for your nice comment on my blog. It really helps!

Amy Craig said...

Love it!!